Friday, November 7, 2014

Canoa

Hey!
So I don´t really have a lot to say but hi!  I miss you all a tonnnn but can´t believe that I will be home in 5 months!!  I love my area right now!  It is ten minutes from one of the pretiest beaches in the world (Canoa Quebrada).  I have had 5 baptisms in 8 weeks here and have had 2 companions.  We live with two other sisters that are super awesome and we get to do 2 divisions every week which I love!  One of our investigators is a teacher in Canoa and so he gave us a bunch of referals of his students to visit so last week we went with the other sisters (because it is in their area) and visited some of the students and then they lead us into 2 different classrooms to leave a message with the students!  how cool!!!! We taught the restoration in front of 30 kids and a teacher (one of the coolest experiences that I have had) and then left another message with the Book of Mormon in another class.  It was really awesome to see how that city has been prepared to accept the gospel and how well everyone recieved us!  Today we are going to the beach (not to the beach but to the city) to buy some things to take home and so I wanted to know if any of you have somethings specific that you want from Brazil? Havaiana flip flops?  bracelet? ´painting? etc.  and if you could put money in my account... if not I will do my best to save! haha I am so so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve and I am loving every minute that I have here!  I feel really blessed to be serving in this mission and to learn all of the lessons that I am learning.  All of the exhaustion and the hunger and thirst and sickness and sadness and trial is worth it to be just a little bit closer to my Savior.  Do what you can to grow closer to Christ!  He is calling us all day every day! 
Love you all!! 
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment