Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 15: December 16th 2013


Hey!
 
Short email today!  Just wanted to let you know that I am headed out today and that, Mom, I will call your cell when I get to the airport if I have time :)  I'm so sad to be leaving! I love it here so so much and honestly would have been happy to serve my whole mission here!  I'm way excited to get to Brazil though.  I can't wait to see why I need to be there and to fall in love with another place all over again.  I'm so thankful to be serving a mission!  I am happier than I have ever been and I'm loving the work more than anything :).  Thanks for all of the love and support! I pray for everyone from home all the time and wish you all the best!  This last week was fun and crazy and God never ceases to amaze me with all the dang blessings.
 
Be kind and be happy!
Sister Westover


The night she got her visa for Brazil




The other visa waiters


Her district

No comments:

Post a Comment